Search results

1. P

[SOLVED] Cloning list

Hi guys, probably noob question but I can't find a final answer to my question. Suppose I have a list called A, with his database table name, his data, his module name, his group name and his elements (lot of elements). I simply want to clone this list into a new list called B, with his...
  2. P

[SOLVED] Problems with Update Columns list plugin (bug?)

Hi guys, I just installed Update Columns list plugin v3.4.3. Fabrik is v3.4.3 and Joomla 3.5.1. My goal is simply to update multiple columns with only an input (variable text, not fixed), so this pluging is perfect for me. The problem is that the new plugin v3.4.3 is a bit different from the...
  3. P

Display result in field according to dropdown choices

Hi guys. I have four dropdown elements. Every dropdown element has three choices: YES, NO, OK In another field I want that if all four dropdown elements have OK or NO as choice, the result should be GO. If even just one of the four have YES as choice, the result shoud be STOP (or alternatively...
  4. P

Switch list to rows and add new elements in front end

Hi there, new here and new also to Fabrik, so sorry for the (probably) noob questions. I'm trying to use Fabrik in a local installation, to understand if I'm able to use it or not and if it fits my needs. I already saw the video tutorials and read other thread in this forum, with those helps I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back