Search results

1. G

Subform label

You are correct, I didn't set it correctly under group settings. Thanks for your help!
  2. G

Subform label

Hi, I created a Form with a subform (left join with repeatable). The form is showing the correct label while the subform showing the db table name instead of the label ("user_address" instead of "Addresses"). Can it be fixed or is it possible to override the template? I am using Joomla 3.5.1...
  3. G

Custom script location

@achartier, this is what I prefer too instead of "hidden" in a plugin folder. However, I have issues include the FabrikWorker class outside the com_fabrik folder. What is the correct way to include the plugin classes in Joomla?
  4. G

Custom script location

Thanks for the prompt response. Glad to know that they will be not deleted when updating. Is it the best practice? Sorry for the lazy question, I would like to learn more but on project deadline with no time to explore.
  5. G

Custom script location

Hi, I'm totally new to Joomla and Fabrik, and I would like to know where should I put my custom php script (that makes some queries to Fabrik db data) and return a JSON response. I followed the user_ajax.php example. Should I leave my custom script in components/com_fabrik folder? Thanks.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back