Search results

1. rhinoboy

Error when adding record via Ajax form

I am getting an error when adding a record via an Ajax link, but I don't get the error when I add the record using the form itself. The error I get is "SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0" I am running Joomla 3.7 under php 7 and I got the latest version of Fabrik from GitHub...
  2. rhinoboy

Fabrik List Module Class Suffix not working

I'm trying to style a Fabrik List Module, but whatever I enter into the Module Class Suffix (Advanced tab) is being ignored. When I look at the tags being applied on the page, the suffix just isn't there and no styling takes place. When I add the same suffix to other modules (Custom...
  3. rhinoboy

cascadingdropdown Where query question (problem?)

I am having some issues building a "Where query" in a cascadingdropdown element. I can get the following statement to work correctly: `PerfModel`.`Sponsor_idSponsor` = 2 But I need the "2" to be a field from the current form. The Where query" tooltip says that {tablename___elementname}...
  4. rhinoboy

DB Connections vs. Users

I hope this isn't too basic of a question. I am using Fabrik to put an application together for a client. I have a difficult problem (I'll spare you the details) and one solution seems to be using GET_LOCK() in MySQL. My hosting provider uses MySQL v5.5, in which "only a single simultaneous lock...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back