Search results

1. T

Free lance Customization work

Thanks I will gather more information from the client on the SOW and get back with you. Can you send me your e-mail address so I can respond easier that way?
  2. T

Free lance Customization work

Client would like some custom work done and I do not have the time nor the expertise to accommodate. I do not have the SOW yet but I believe it will involve the form that prints for the end client from the front end and the look and feel of the tracking system in the front end as well as the...
  3. T

Print in back end when entering form fields throws 404 error

Sorry I do have one more quick question... is there a way to set the print functions (print and pdf) to two columns ? When I print to pdf it is 1 column putting the entered text under the field. Just curious if there is an easy fix for that
  4. T

No on the update but did clear cache. I will do the update and see if that fixes it. Awesome! Thanks so much Hugh for all of your help.
  5. T

Do I need to do something? I tried it and I still get the error however it will let me print to PDF now. An error has occurred. 404 View not found [name, type, prefix]: details, html, fabrikadminView URL on the error...
  6. T

E-Mail pop up box collapses when right scroll bar is used

Ok...doesn't really answer my question of how or where to resize the box and we are aware of those OBVIOUS ERRORS that you stated in caps and bold lol. Just need help with the box size and that is all. Thank you
  7. T

When entering data in the back end and I hit the Print button it throws a 404 error. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
  8. T

Can someone please assist with this, customer very frustrated as are we. Can you tell me where to find the css to change the size of the window? That would eliminate the problem as there would be no need to use the scroll.
  9. T

We are running Admin tools but looked and that is not what's blocking it. Can you tell me where to find the css to change the size of the window? That would eliminate the problem as there would be no need to use the scroll.
  10. T

Firefox, does not work. IE works as long as you don't move the window first.
  11. T

The URL in reference is: regentlogistics.com/component/fabrik/details/1/4?Itemid=270 If you click on the email icon, and then try to use the scroll bar to go down the page, it collapses and you cannot interact with the form. I would like to fix this issue or change the popup window size to...
  12. T

when e-mail pop up is used it will collapse if you use the right scroll bar.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back