Search results

1. L

How to get ?structured markup? in fabrik list and detail page?

Dear staff, I notice no structured markup in fabrik list and detail page which probably effect search engine to search. How to implement structured markup in in fabrik list and detail page? Do you have any suggestion to optimise fabrik list and detail page in SEO? Best regards Buyi
  2. L

How to get detail page of form in the sitemap (JSitemap PRO)

Hello, I use Jsitemap pro to set sitemap, but it cannot include detail page of form. I would like to have in my sitemap links like : http://www.mysite.com/mymenu/details/2/1 http://www.mysite.com/mymenu/details/2/2 ... http://www.mysite.com/mymenu/details/2/18 in order to have search engines...
  3. L

Send email when given element is changed

Hello, I wrote the code below for conditional sending email when given element is changed on edit. $Remind = '{rev_in___Remind_raw}'; if($origData["rev_in___Remind"] != $Remind){ return true; //email will be send } else{ return false; //email will not be send } However, it doesn't...
  4. L

How to send email from different email address, ideally by {tablename___elementname}?

Hello, I am using the email form plugin. I want to send emails facing different customers by different email address. I notice the email form plugin cannot set the ?from? email address by {tablename___elementname}. Is there any way to solve this? Thank you in advance. Best regards
  5. L

Help! How to mask fabrik form/record ID in URL

Hello, thank you for the forums, I really learned a lot. I have a new question. I want to send each customer a url of a form with their own information respectively, then they will input other field, and submit. The url is automatically generated like www.xxx/form/29/{tablename___id} e.g, url is...
  6. L

How to add "internalid" element again

Hello, I deleted "internalid" id in table, how can I add "internalid" element again? When I added an "internalid" element, and then saved, it showed "update field structure for `iddd` from INT(11) to INT(11) AUTO_INCREMENT.", then clicked save and close, it showed ?1075 Incorrect table...
  7. L

How to ?Require filtering? only in front-end?

Hello, thank you for the great fabrik first. I wish to prevent front-end user to see the whole table from search form, so I set the require filtering. However, I found the back-end table also be filtered. I need to update the table and manage the table frequently, so I need the table in...
  8. L

Hide details icon in list depending on the user check

Hello, I have a submited data list, in which, I can restrict users (records owner) to only have edit access for their own records by tutorial method. Other register members can search this list and get some rows of this list. I want them only to view the information shown in the list, and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back