Search results

1. P

open new windows with php result

Ok, thanks all for your replay. i'll try and let you know the results. alberto
  2. P

Hi, so you can't told me how to reload the list in the js, nor how to add a pre-filtering? thanks alberto
  3. P

Hi hugh, thanks for you reply. Your solution could work, but i have no idea how to refresh the list view settings, adding the pre-filtering condition. Can you please explain? I can't just add that prefilter in the list definition, or i have to find a way to delete the selected page after it has...
  4. P

Hi Hugh, thanks for your replay. what i need to do is create a new page, with a quite static header and footer (and a couple of checks), and only the item from the list that i have selected with the checkboxes. maybe i can populate another list with the php plugin, and with the js open a new...
  5. P

Dear all, i need to open a new windows with the result of a php plugin. i show in this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/php-list-plugin.40144/ i have to create a list_X.js file whit this event handling Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.list.submit.ajax.complete', function(list, json)...
  6. P

[SOLVED] Delete icon missing

I've waited for the plugin authors replay. Unfortunatelly they replied as a wont fix. So i can't share the solution in case anyone care. I'll close the thread Thanks Alberto
  7. P

[SOLVED] Invalid controller: name='list', format='html'

i found the problem was generated by some dirty cache files now everythig works fine, and i can show 2 fabric element on the same page with an article thanks for having supported us alberto
  8. P

[SOLVED] form send mail to selected group

Now it's working this is the code cheesegrits wrote $myEmails = ''; // get the groups (raw data so we get the ids not the labels) $myGroups = $this->data['pand_uscite___groups_raw']; // call the Fabrik getUsersInGroups method to get emails for the selected groups $myEmails =...
  9. P

Sorry i've forgotten to update the logon data. I've just done it. the form is pand_uscite and the group you can use to test is "corte" and "musici" the list is accessible also in the front end for a logged on user (the admin credential works), in the TEST menu thanks alberto
  10. P

Hi, I got a json error SyntaxError: Unexpected token s in JSON at position 0 thanks alberto
  11. P

i've tried this code, that is what you suggest $myEmails = ''; // get the groups $myGroups = $this->data['pand_uscite___groups']; // call the Fabrik getUsersInGroups method to get emails for remaining groups $myEmails = $this->getUsersInGroups($myGroups, $field = 'email'); // debug it...
  12. P

yes i've tried that code, obviously without success, i'll try with your suggestion thanks
  13. P

Hi, i tried unsuccesfully to use the eval field in the mail plugin. i need to send email to all people beloging to the groups selected in a multiselect databasejoin field. can someone help please? thanks alberto
  14. P

[SOLVED] join filter

Great, it's working Thank you a lot hugh bye alberto
  15. P

[SOLVED] join filter

i have a farbik_list table, witch has a dropdown dabasejoin element. the join is with the joskf__usergroups table, on the id element. i'd like to fileter the entry shown in the dropdown field, allowing not all usergroups, but only those whit the joskf__usergroups parent_id field set to 21...
  16. P

[SOLVED] join filter

i can't try that placeholder, because the table i use for the where condition is not the same but the other table involved in the join alberto
  17. P

[SOLVED] join filter

Hi, I insert a databasejoin in my list, whit the J! usergroups. I'd like to filter the result of the join, selecting only the groups that have a specific group as parent. i used the data/where tab and inserted in the "Joins where and/or order by statement (SQL)" field this query: WHERE...
  18. P

I'll wait for the package, thanks. Could you give me a probably date for it: is matter of days or weeks? When I'll be able to enable that plug-in would be the issue resolved? Thanks Alberto.
  19. P

no. it's a standard version. i always had this problem. alberto
  20. P

no, because if i enable it i got an error message from fabrik when i visit the site the error is Please ensure you have installed and published the Fabrik system plugin and is displaying only when i enable conten - fabrik in j! plugins manager alberto
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back