Search results

1. G

custom-login-form-in-fabrik

Hi, does anybody have the correct url for the custom login form in Fabrik? This link "http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/custom-login-form-in-fabrik.18427/" don't work anymore... TIA.
  2. G

elements from different tables on the same row in a fabrik form

Thank you! that's the clue I was looking for!
  3. G

Thank you for your answer!!! Could you please give me an example of how to put 2 groups on one line on the layout? TIA, Gonzalo.
  4. G

Using button plugin without have a column in a table

Hi, it's possible to have a button in a form using the button plugin without a column related to a table? Why the button plugin needs a column on the table? what is the utility of this? TIA, Gonzalo.
  5. G

Hi Troester apologize for the bad proposal of the question, in the attachment you will see what I want to do with fabrik. It's possible to have on the same line of the form fields from different tables joined to the list? I'm not asking how to use the plugin databasejoin or cascadingdropdown...
  6. G

Sorry for my bad english I want to make a form like the picture.. It's possible? if yes could you give me some example? TIA, Gonzalo.
  7. G

Hi, sorry for my question but I'm trying to put two elements from different tables (or lists) on the same row in a from? It's that possibly. I'm really new on fabrik.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back