Search results

1. haydonwebdesign

Problems combining AND and OR in GET filter

Hi there Hugh, I've sent you a couple of PMs now with no response?
  2. haydonwebdesign

Sounds good to me, thanks for the offer. Have sent you a PM.
  3. haydonwebdesign

One month on ... any chance you take a look at this still? We're under pressure to find a fix and since this seems to be a bug, we're faced with the difficult choice between solving this one issue vs. migrating completely to a different system. As I wrote, we would also be happy to cover the...
  4. haydonwebdesign

Friendly bump :-) I've reached a dead end here .. and so close to the final goal!
  5. haydonwebdesign

We have now almost cracked this, but in the final stage of implementation have come up against what looks like a bug in Fabrik. Our main search page features a search box (extended search, match all) along with 4 multi-select filters (industry, location, entry level and company). I've written a...
  6. haydonwebdesign

We're still testing this solution, but I will endeavour to add it to the wiki when it's finally completed. The following URL: /URL?resetfilters=1&fabrikdebug=1& field_1[value][]=0001& field_1[join][]=AND& field_1[grouped_to_previous][]=0& field_1[value][]=0014& field_1[join][]=OR&...
  7. haydonwebdesign

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time for this. Based on your example we extended the URL to the following: pageurl?fabrikdebug=1&resetfilters=1& field_1[value][]=0001& field_1[value][]=0002& field_1v[join]=OR& field_1[grouped_to_previous][]=0& field_1[grouped_to_previous][]=1&...
  8. haydonwebdesign

Thanks for your response. I already read that page through and wasn't able to reproduce either the results described on that page, or the results I'm trying to achieve. In fact I had the feeling that the examples listed there have errors in them - certainly the order of parameters appears...
  9. haydonwebdesign

I've read quite a few threads on this topic, as well as the Fabrik tutorial which touches on the issue, unfortunately I've been unable to find the solution so far. Our current URL looks like: ?resetfilters=1&industry[value][]=0014&industry[join]=OR&industry[value][]=1001&location[value][]=1004...
  10. haydonwebdesign

Slow performance displaying Fabrik list

One of our sites running Fabrik is loading the main list page very slowly (5-6s), far slower than on our other sites. The table itself only contains 250 entries, so my sense is there's an error somewhere. We are using custom templates, but I've tried switching to the Fabrik and Joomla defaults...
  11. haydonwebdesign

URL list filter with multiple values (OR) and multi-select

We solved the problem using a simple jQuery function to look out for Fabrik GET parameters in the URL and manipulate the select field display to match. Since the actual filter behaviour worked, all that was necessary was to adjust the selects to match this behaviour.
  12. haydonwebdesign

Placeholders no resolving in Fabrik list menu item pre-filter

Okay, no problems. This was the first time I had taken on board any changes from GitHub, could you confirm that the following is the correct approach: https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik > Clone or download > Download ZIP > Then install in Joomla this over the current version?
  13. haydonwebdesign

Okay, thanks for your feedback. If this is something you think I might be able to temporarily solve e.g. with a template override and local workaround, I would be happy to deal with this myself, but would really appreciate being pointed in the right direction.
  14. haydonwebdesign

I tried several, and no, none of these are being replaced. I'm happy to test the entire list - what's the easiest way to test?
  15. haydonwebdesign

No, all four fields use the dropdown plugin. The values are entered manually into each element. Within List view settings > Filters they are both set to have the filter type Multi-select list.
  16. haydonwebdesign

On the dev site we're working on (added to http://fabrikar.com/you/my-sites) I'm setting up URLs to filter the list view directly. I noticed that when filtering with multiple values on a single field, the filter is applied correctly, but only one of the values is 'selected' within the...
  17. haydonwebdesign

I tried the following with no success: - deactivating all plugins except Fabrik-related - deactivating additional components (ReReplacer, Chameleon, SP Page Builder, ...) - changing Template to Protostar - Placeholder is entered precisely as: {$my->name} Changing the filter type to 'Eval' and...
  18. haydonwebdesign

It's the official 3.5.1 but with one small modification from a recent commit by Hugh, as detailed here. I'll work my way through the plugins tomorrow and report back if I discover anything useful or interesting. Thanks for the suggestion!
  19. haydonwebdesign

Apologies, I've removed the htaccess password temporarily.
  20. haydonwebdesign

I added the site details just now. I hadn't fully understand the concept of applying filters to user access levels. Your suggestion provides me with a far more elegant way to filter the date, by adding the pre-filter within the list settings directly and setting it to only apply to these users...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back