Search results

1. haydonwebdesign

Problems combining AND and OR in GET filter

I've read quite a few threads on this topic, as well as the Fabrik tutorial which touches on the issue, unfortunately I've been unable to find the solution so far. Our current URL looks like: ?resetfilters=1&industry[value][]=0014&industry[join]=OR&industry[value][]=1001&location[value][]=1004...
  2. haydonwebdesign

Slow performance displaying Fabrik list

One of our sites running Fabrik is loading the main list page very slowly (5-6s), far slower than on our other sites. The table itself only contains 250 entries, so my sense is there's an error somewhere. We are using custom templates, but I've tried switching to the Fabrik and Joomla defaults...
  3. haydonwebdesign

URL list filter with multiple values (OR) and multi-select

On the dev site we're working on (added to http://fabrikar.com/you/my-sites) I'm setting up URLs to filter the list view directly. I noticed that when filtering with multiple values on a single field, the filter is applied correctly, but only one of the values is 'selected' within the...
  4. haydonwebdesign

Placeholders no resolving in Fabrik list menu item pre-filter

I'm attempting to set up a pre-filter within a 'Fabrik > List' menu item. The pre-filter should operate based on the name (not username) of the current logged in user. According to the Fabrik documentation the following should work: Elements: Unternehmen Condition: Equals Value: {$my->name}...
  5. haydonwebdesign

"Search All" filter field only performing phrase search

Hi there I'm using the 'Search All' filter, however it seems like the default it to search for the terms entered as a phrase. I checked the debug panel and the SQL query being generated seems to confirm this. For example: Search for "Consultant" => 106 results Search for "Banking" => 46...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back