Search results

1. E

How to hide headings in the list and implement customized css

I would like to create a customized search result page and remove all default styles espessially buttons and headings.
  2. E

CSS issues

I have changed theme for the my form on purity iii. Also I uploaded files from there https://github.com/Fabrik/Fabrik-Joomla-alt-layouts. I noticed that my form became looks better but my changes in the css was not implemented on the form.
  3. E

CSS issues

Current theme support just Bootstrap 3. And there is not support of B2. Is it anyway without changing the theme to customize form?
  4. E

CSS issues

It seems that I understand the root of the problem. On my site not Protostar theme. That is why bootstrap not work properly. What I should do in my current theme in order use custom_php.css in custom template.
  5. E

CSS issues

How did you check that custom_css.php is empty? Where I should check in order to fix it. I put code here. What I check also? May be there are some system settings? echo <<<EOT /* BEGIN - Your CSS styling starts here */ .fb_el_search_form___duration input { border: 1px solid red; }...
  6. E

CSS issues

done
  7. E

I need a web-designer for some consultation.

At whole, I don`t understand from the documentation the object model of the fabrik in order to use it in the css and html code. Everything what I tried from there not work.
  8. E

CSS issues

Any suggestions? I don`t understand why it is not working.
  9. E

Bootstrap customization issues

In notes link added
  10. E

CSS issues

I tried to use these examples to customize my elements but nothing work. .fb_el_search_form___arrival_date_cal { border: 1px solid blue; padding: 20px; } #$form #group25 > ul { border: 1px solid red; } .fb_el_search_form___arrival_date input { border: 1px solid red; }...
  11. E

I have added.
  12. E

About group settings you are right. I can`t post link here.
  13. E

Is it possible privately ? 987456123jw@gmail.com
  14. E

I need some help in fixing issues which is not clear for me how to fix. 1. How to put field`s labels to the dropdowns. I have switched off in the form setting to show labels 2. How to combine all fields without breaks (red square) 3. How to move button to the left,closer to the fields
  15. E

I need a web-designer for some consultation.

987456123jw[]gmail.com
  16. E

How to create form with inline table class?

I see, but how to put button of the list to the right inline with all fields. It is important. I suppose that there is some best practice.
  17. E

Startpoint, your are right. I am trying to do similar to mockup. I want just to make all fields of form gorizontally. and add button search at the right and some other minor changes. Description on the wiki is not enough for me. FIXED: there is such issue after changing layot of the group to 5.
  18. E

Is it correct to put this class in order to get fields of the form inline? May be there are other ways? And looking ahead. If I nead to implement this form in the part of the site what I need to do for that? <form class="form-inline"> </form>
  19. E

How to customize search result page (list)?

Ok, so if I have created template e.g. mytemplate I should do somethink like this ? &layout=mytemplate
  20. E

How to save data about current session ID and IP in the list of the form.

Yes, for this goal we used return session_id(); Is it safe?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back