Search results

1. D

Problem logging on to Website to download version 3.9.

It appears to be an issue with logging onto the Fabrik website and can not download version 3.9. Any assistance would be most welcome. Thanks David
  2. D

Making one field a unique in a table based on another field in the same table.

Theres no need to comment I have now found the answer I was looking for and Tested and workin.
  3. D

Making one field a unique in a table based on another field in the same table.

I am trying to make the email address a unique entry in a database table, based on a hidden field on the form. For example the form has a hidden field of year. What I am after is to allow an entry from a unique email address for each time the hidden year field is changed. In other words they...
  4. D

Conditional Form Submission

Thanks, I am sure I can write this in PHP, but where would I include it with the form. Ta. David
  5. D

Conditional Form Submission

It is probable already out there but I guess I can not find an answer, due to wrong information in the search field. OK this is what I am trying to achieve. I have a form which will submit data to the database, however I only want it to submit the form if the information in one of those fields...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back