Search results

1. leatfield

Repeating groups Issue

I am on a localhost. is there anything i can zip and send?
  2. leatfield

Repeating groups Issue

Hi Hugh, thanks for the response. Can you let me know what page you would like more details about? I have used firebug and found the following error: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token H in JSON at position 0 at JSON.parse (<anonymous>) at Object.initialize...
  3. leatfield

Repeating groups Issue

Hi All i have recorded a Video Screen cast which provides an overview of the issue i am facing with repeated groups. Basically i am unable to successfully enter a repeat row on one of my forms. I am however able to repeat a row on another form inside my application. The video provides a...
  4. leatfield

Repeating Groups issue

Hi All i have recorded a Video Screen cast which provides an overview of the issue i am facing with repeated groups. Basically i am unable to successfully enter a repeat row on one of my forms. I am however able to repeat a row on another form inside my application. The video provides a...
  5. leatfield

Multi Page Form

Hi all, I am quite new to Fabrik and am trying without success to create a multi page form. Can someone please provide a step by step bullet list for creating a simple multipage form e.g. one form with several elements (fields) that is split across 2-3 pages I am having real trouble trying...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back