Search results

1. M

Inserting elements in the middle

thank you
  2. M

Inserting elements in the middle

(Please, urgently) Hi, I want to put an element in the middle after a certain field, how am I doing? Example : I'want to insert a field pippo after field textarea "Pluto" (5? field) Thank you bye
  3. M

Obligation Inserting a single record on the form

OK ! thank you ;)
  4. M

Sorry again, but as I have to configure the option on the plugin? Thank you
  5. M

Found Thank you, but how you use it?
  6. M

Where is this plugin ? I'can to install it ? thank you
  7. M

Make it a required field

thank you, I ask another favor: how can I bind the user to put a single record on the form? You know how I can do?
  8. M

Please, No one can help me? Maybe I should compose a were in the pre-filter? WHERE ?
  9. M

Forms Display Issues

hi, Where the option confirmed in the post, I have made visible only to the user data entered online and the data owner; but if I want to give the opportunity to make visible all the data of all users only administrator super user how can I do? I must make a copy of the form and on what take...
  10. M

Hi, How I can force the user to insert a single record on the form? thank you bye
  11. M

Forms Display Issues

Resolved. OK . thank you
  12. M

Make it a required field

Hi, How do I make a required field element? thanks Bye
  13. M

Forms Display Issues

But :Field: user(raw) is my ID ? or an element of list type user That I put ? (I'have a Field ID as element) thank you I'have put a doc file with my configuration ! is It correct ?
  14. M

Forms Display Issues

Using Fabrik recently, I have created a form and now I want to show the user input when I enter with your account; I do not see those of other users. How can I do ? thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back