Search results

1. paxitus

Uploading into 2 tables

Basically what happened is as soon as I changed the Auto inc to Yes, it overwrote the external ID to 1,2.3 etc. so I could no longer had the external IDs to work with. However today I decided to import the contacts, then export them again. Using a vlookup in a spreadsheet I was able to add the...
  2. paxitus

Uploading into 2 tables

Any advice on this? I am stumped. Thanks, geoffrey
  3. paxitus

Uploading into 2 tables

I'm back, this has turned into a long project, but I am back trying to finish it up. I have followed your instructions exactly 3 times, and in the end, what I end up with is the list of contacts, with an external_id of 1,2,3... etc and in the donations table there is no external id (blank) for...
  4. paxitus

Uploading into 2 tables

The thing is, we don't need or want this field after this import, they have been manually creating it using IND = Individual, FAM=Family etc, in the fabrick tables I created a field "type of membership" so we wont want to create those going forward. Would it be easier for me to change them now...
  5. paxitus

Uploading into 2 tables

Sorry, finally getting back to this. I do appreciate your help! What about the Extrernal ID field, could we use that? If not I can pull their email address using that field on a spreadsheet using vlookup. The "External ID was created when we were using CiviCRM, so each donation is tied to their...
  6. paxitus

Uploading into 2 tables

Doesn't look like the uploads worked, here they are in CSV Contacts External ID,First Name,Last Name,E-Mail 1,E-Mail 2,Mail,Address,City,State,Zipcode,Country,Child Sponsor,Child's Name 2016,Child's Name 2015,Child's Name 2014,Recurring Donor,Board Member...
  7. paxitus

Uploading into 2 tables

Sorry about that, missed the first line of your response. There are 219 rows in the Donations table and 833 rows in the Contacts table Attached is a sample row in each.
  8. paxitus

Uploading into 2 tables

Ok, thanks. Can you think of any shortcusts other than just uploading the data into the contact table (most data) and then manually entering their donations in the donations table? Thanks geoffrey
  9. paxitus

Uploading into 2 tables

Greetings, I have a spreadsheet with names and donations. In Fabrik I have a "Contacts" table and a related table "Donations" table. Is there any way I can upload the spreadsheet into the 2 tables matching the donation with the donor? Thanks! geoffrey
  10. paxitus

Stripe payment gateway?

Hey Hugh, thanks for your replay. I am thinking I am not the right candidate to be messing with it yet. I see that the Fabrikar blog they talk about Stripe form improvements, but the plugin doesn't seem to exist in the Fabrik downloads. Does that mean I need to manually download the right...
  11. paxitus

Stripe payment gateway?

Ok, thanks. How about the Wiki, do you think there will be any setup instructions coming soon? Thanks!!
  12. paxitus

Stripe payment gateway?

Greetings, thanks for getting back to me! Unfortunately this is a non-profit (really great cause helping children), but not a lot to spend on this. I might be willing to fund something, but do you have an idea of how much it would be? We could also try with the plan idea and then if a person...
  13. paxitus

Stripe payment gateway?

Greetings, What is the current status of Stripe? I have a client that would like to add donation forms with recurring options. I see from the blog "Stripe Payment Form Plugin Improvements" but I can't find anything about it on the Wiki. Thanks geoffrey
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back