Search results

1. A

element resetting

see below Hugh
  2. A

element resetting

Hi Hugh. I can do that, but the form is used for collecting business data etc. So I haven to make a login etc. Can you do something with following info? The form has multiple groups and tabs for each group. (first tab is general company info) In a few other groups I have calc-fields. When the...
  3. A

element resetting

Hi, Suddenly all my radio buttons elements are cleared after a few seconds after loading a form from the database. Values in the database are not affected. Anyone? Thanks
  4. A

Saving record in IE

Understood. Cleared everything. Think we are good to go now. Thnx.
  5. A

Saving record in IE

Great! option-setting did the job. Thanks al lot
  6. A

Saving record in IE

strange....in IE11 version 11.0.9600.18861 it works fine, but in 11.953.24393.0 following error: SCRIPT428: De eigenschap of methode closest wordt niet ondersteund door dit object form.js (3,21384)
  7. A

Saving record in IE

Fabrik 3.8.1. ("loading"-circle keeps running...)
  8. A

Saving record in IE

Saving a record works with every browser except IE. Anyone familiar with this problem?
  9. A

Autofill link-element

solved
  10. A

Autofill link-element

Hi, I want to autofill a link-element when the record is being created. The link has to trigger a php file thats has to run with 2 parameters. So the fill of the element hast to be: String+parameter_1+parameter_2. parameter_1 is the user id that created the record and parameter_2 is the record...
  11. A

Filter

Thanks
  12. A

Filter

Hi, I want to filter the dropdown list of an element of type "user plugin" when using a form . Filter has to be limited to those users that are in the same usergroup as the logged user is in.
  13. A

Missing e-mail plugin in list

Thanks, I will first run updates etc. and than install plugin.
  14. A

Joomla is 3.8.2. Fabrik version of plugins 3.5.1 I did not do any update myself, so maybe this is not an issue. There is no plugin to activate for "Fabrik list - email", only "Fabrik form - Email"
  15. A

How can I activate e-mail plugin in plugin-choices for "edit list"? (is missing after update)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back