Search results

1. HexWebspace

Paid Consultation

Thanks Robbie. I've inboxed a reply =)
  2. HexWebspace

Paid Consultation

Hi I've posted a few requests now by email and contact but no reply. Can someone from the team please email me with prices for consultation and advice. Thanks Ivan
  3. HexWebspace

Assign data to user

Is it possible I can get a price to get a one to one consultation on this project? I will eventually get my head around the technical coding side, but someone with more Fabrik experience than me may be better at designing the initial structure. Thanks Ivan
  4. HexWebspace

Assign data to user

Hi Hugh, long time! Thanks for that info, a lot to think about with this. I've not used Fabrik for a good while now so just getting my head around it again. The business model for this is that each company that signs up would have a 'patch', which could be one or several postcodes. Security...
  5. HexWebspace

Assign data to user

Ah! I see your point. So do the logic outside of fabrik to assign to correct user? I just thought there may have been a way of bringing all data in centrally to main enquiry table and then running something in Fabrik (possibly via cron) to proccess ownership etc. Thought there may have been a...
  6. HexWebspace

Assign data to user

The only way around this I can think of is to have a different table for every postcode area (with each table pre assigned to relevant joomla user), and then somehow get the external website to post to the correct table corresponding to the postcode entered in the enquiry, might be able to...
  7. HexWebspace

Assign data to user

The unique data is the postcode. So lets say on joomla user table BOBS SHOP has postcode area NE assigned. The table that is fed into from the external website also contains the postcode that the customer enquiry has come from. Lets call it the ENQUIRY table. The ENQUIRY table contains all...
  8. HexWebspace

Assign data to user

Thanks Truester, but that doesnt really answer my question at all. The relevant data is being inserted into the table externally, but from that point I need Fabrik to take over. I can no doubt work out how to do the rest (trigger emails to correct user etc) but I cant figure out how to assign...
  9. HexWebspace

Assign data to user

Hi Truester Thanks, but I don't think I was clear with this. I know how to filter data shown by the user that created the entry. However, this needs to be different. I'll try to explain more clearly... There is a standalone PHP page, which contains basic enquiry forms, one of the form fields...
  10. HexWebspace

Assign data to user

Hi All. Havent been here for a while, hope everyone is good! I've got a bit of a project I'm working on using Fabrik. So, There's a standalone PHP page that feeds enquiry data into a FABRIK table. This data needs to be assigned to the correct joomla user depending on the postcode contained in...
  11. HexWebspace

FORM EMAIL PLUGIN SLOWING SUBMISSION

For this particular project being able to access stats and see which subscribers emails are bouncing from an admin section on the site would be handy, but I'm probably just tyring to do things the hard way here. SMTP should do just fine, at least for now =) Thanks for the links to docs. One...
  12. HexWebspace

Mailgun has an API! Don't suppose there's a fabrik plugin for this? If not I'll have a play with form php plugin =)
  13. HexWebspace

Thanks Hugh. I'll take a look at these. That might resolve the problem with all outgoing mail ending up in hotmail/gmail spam boxes too! (even though Ive setup SPF, DKIM, Dmarc, and domains have trusted SSL) Thanks again =)
  14. HexWebspace

RESOLVED!! Incase anyone else has a similar problem. The Joomla 3.8 installation in question is hosted on a WHM/Cpanel Centos 6 VPS. I tailed the maillog file to watch for errors from this cpanel account. The issue was caused by Joomla not sending out clean email headers therefore sending to...
  15. HexWebspace

Ah! Just realised something... The test email I'm sending using Fabrik Form Plugin is to one of my gmail addresses. The email from joomla backend goes to an IMAP box on this server. If I set the admin email in joomla to my gmail account it also slows right down from Joomla global config test...
  16. HexWebspace

Hi Hugh Nope. Dead simple email send, doesnt even take a placeholder/variable across atm either as just testing something. Currently only sends 1 email to me upon submission with the word 'test' in content. Also, like I say Joomla itself sends out a test email in a second using sendmail and...
  17. HexWebspace

Hi All. Im new here but Ive been using Fabrik a while (just for experimental not production). I've got an issue with the form email plugin (Latest fabrik and latest joomla). I have a single field form I'm testing which submits instantly until I enable the Form email plugin and then it takes 10...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back