Search results

1. fabrik_83

Details view shows no user date with row id -1, but does when user id entered explicitedly

Hugh, Latest version of listcvs works fantastic except it still inserts my user id into all fabrik user id even though all records are created in Joomla Users with unique Juser ID. I've written a sql query that replaces my id number with the correct, corresponding Juser ID and all is well...
  2. fabrik_83

Details view shows no user date with row id -1, but does when user id entered explicitedly

Hugh, Thanks for the fantastic support. Won't be able to try the new workflow for at least half an hour anyway so don't rush. Regarding added first and last name that would get concatenated to full name in Juser, that would be awesome as you can image the number of same names that would...
  3. fabrik_83

Yes, this is the file that selected in my listcsv plugin settings, which I just checked again. It's in plugins>fabrik_list>>listcsv>scripts: The full_name in my fabrik structure is a calc field that concatenates students first and last name field which I did because Juser only has one field...
  4. fabrik_83

Here's my listcsv setttings: bare minimum with the rest of the form not shown in screen shot set to default "None selected" and empty code fields.
  5. fabrik_83

Hugh, After replacing CVS Import file with your latest github build and correcting the header names in my csv file to match the field names of my Fabrik fieldnames, import works! – except for one last major issue: It does not create a J!user as it does when using Fabrik form. If I define the...
  6. fabrik_83

Hugh, Screenshot of importing without listcvs plugin–different screen but basically the same error message as previously, no? Import is asking to create a new Fabrik element for each value of the csv file. And to be clear, I'm importing from Fabrik:list> View data (list) of user registration form:
  7. fabrik_83

Hugh - sorry for the delay but I didn't get any email notification to your post and only saw it now checking the forum. The cvs file is different from the original posted screen shot as I had trashed the original file, but I did try to load the cvs and modified script file I sent you and got the...
  8. fabrik_83

Hugh, Subject line is : File for thread: Details view shows no user date with row id -1, but does when user id... from yahoo email. Thanks.
  9. fabrik_83

Hugh, I've emailed you my csv file and customized import_script.php for listcvs plugin. (Sorry I don't understand what you mean by finding you on Skype.) This is a minimum field import–only four fields– I wanted to establish as a test and baseline, but I hope to import another 16-20 fields used...
  10. fabrik_83

Hi All, I'm not having any luck with listcsv plugin. I've modified then selected create_client_user.php script in the plugin after I added tit o Registration list. I've replaced 'changethis' to my full elements name, including table name. Running import from list I get error message of "Sorry...
  11. fabrik_83

OK, now that I've got the current user Detail page working, thanks to you and Hugh, I'm wondering how the sync option will work when I import users from clients existing db. Should I open a new post for this?
  12. fabrik_83

File Uploader filename?

Thanks Hugh.
  13. fabrik_83

File Uploader filename?

Hi Hugh, Yes, the later: put file name in field element that client can edit to make it more user friendly and semantic for students.
  14. fabrik_83

File Uploader filename?

PS I'm looking to add linked file name field in addition to keeping original file name, not change file name with Rename code field, and for multiple file uploads. Thanks.
  15. fabrik_83

File Uploader filename?

Hi, I thought I'd share my partial solution to this– just added simple jQuery script that grabs the file name from rendered Frabrik uploader display element's attribute, title, and added it to the link. jQuery('li .download-archive').each(function(){ var $filename = jQuery(this).attr('title')...
  16. fabrik_83

File Uploader filename?

Hello, I'm uploading files for students and would like to have a field for either uploaded filename or added filename using an additional text field. This should be doable if I allow only one file upload at a time to correspond filename with each record/upload, but I don't know if this is...
  17. fabrik_83

It works now! Thanks guys. Just to be clear in case other Fabrik users are having this same issue: I created a Fabrik element of plugin type "user", and then selected this field for the Key name in my Menu item for Details page on the Fabrik Form Options tab: Two things that originally...
  18. fabrik_83

Thanks for all this. I created the two users using Fabrik juser plugin on Register form, and need to find a way to not have to manually set each register user with Joomla ID. Is there user manual covering these points? Or can you direct me to instructions on proper set up of getting Joomla...
  19. fabrik_83

Troester - added new credential to My Fabrik Sites. Thanks!
  20. fabrik_83

Troester, OK, just created new registerd user, activated and logged in– no details data. Can I email you login credentials so you can see the settings? Many thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back