Search results

1. D

Evaluating google maps JSON response with Ajax

I am an idiot and I blame my lack of coffee. I don't need ajax at all, this can be done in JS alone. Will post the finished code later today for other people to use. Edit: Was easier than expected. Just call "prepareAdress()" in a JS Event of your choice on a geolocate text field, add the code...
  2. D

Evaluating google maps JSON response with Ajax

Hello community! After a lot of searching around and googling I got it almost to work, but I hit a wall at the end. Would be great if someone here would help me to finish this little project of mine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Mario
  3. D

Multiple PDF files for one submission?

Thanks for the reply hugh - would something like this possibly work in a fabrik-php environment? require('fpdf.php'); //install FPDF library and load it here $pdf=new PDF(); $pdf->AliasNbPages(); $pdf->AddPage(); $pdf->SetFont('Times','',12); for($i=1;$i<=40;$i++) $pdf->Cell(0,10,'Current...
  4. D

Multiple PDF files for one submission?

Hello Community, anyone got an idea how I could create a second PDF file on form submission? I need an invoice and a filled in SEPA-mandate. The first gets created with submission through the custom pdf-template, but how can I add a second PDF file to the e-mailed files? Anyone got an idea?
  5. D

PayPal shipping costs are not processed correctly

I made a subscription Service which uses paypal and charges a one time surety and admission fee. So I wanted to use the shipping costs for the one-time-costs, but the shipping costs do not show up in the paypal transaction itself although they are included in the url (&shipping=...) See here for...
  6. D

Possible bug with date / time picker-element

Hello Community, I have 2 Date-elements, with the time-select option enabled. One date is the start date/time, the other is the end date/time. I wanted the end-time to always be on the same day, so I made a JS OnChange script in the start-element like this: var from =...
  7. D

user ajax dropdown

This thread has been a great help for my first Ajax-adventure! I got it working, but how would I modify my code to update multiple fields based on the selection of another field? Here's my code so far: user_ajax.php class userAjax { function getData(){ $db =& JFactory::getDBO()...
  8. D

Forms suddenly stopped working after months without problems

I did take a look at the joomla Debug Console - nothing seems especially wrong. Just 4 duplicate DB queries (aka the same query executed multiple times). Inefficient, yes - but seems hardly system breaking. And if I turn on language debugging it shows me an error in...
  9. D

Thanks for the advice. Did set the error report to max and checked the apache error-log. No luck with both unfortunately. Still blank screen & no error report in the console while accessing the form.
  10. D

Hello, I hope someone can help me because it's quite the problem for me: We used Fabrik to develop a Web-Interface for managing tuning requests, the up- and download of the necessary files and so on. Until 2 days ago all worked fine without problems, but suddenly you cant display the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back