Search results

1. U

Count Item in row? list

this is the responsible code foreach ($group as $this->_row) ; $items[] = $this->loadTemplate('row'); endforeach; http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/creating-a-custom-list-template/#default-php I don't know how to count hugs
  2. U

Count Item in row? list

Hi! I need PHP, I will change the image. In which theme code? Hugs
  3. U

Count Item in row? list

I need to count the number of items in a list to mess with just 1 of them change color of the first item in the module how can i make this count? See image
  4. U

Bug ajax form (in module)?

Hi! My project needs ajax. But I have this mistake. What to do? See vídeo Sorry about my English Hugs
  5. U

Get rowid URL live?

Hi! I want to by Rowid's URL in the field of my module Sorry for my English. I use gtranstale Example My URL index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=1&rowid=1&Itemid=135 {content data} --------------------- My fieds in module (other form) which should be the RowId of the URL...
  6. U

Get rowid URL live?

I have a URL and I need to get her ID (rowid). in a module below. How to act? example index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=1&rowid=1&Itemid=135 Get ID (rowid) 1 My module form. Field = rowid other field save
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back