Search results

1. M

customize pdf template

Hi All, 1) How to open pdf in the new page 2) How to customize layout pdf like common pdf template.
  2. M

(solved)how to set reminder in 30 days

Thank u sir!.it's going well
  3. M

do you means as per attached. which part i have to set
  4. M

Alhamdulillah.my scheduler and email is working now. first email is true,but i want to ask the second email that i was received as per attached.
  5. M

I'll try sir Refer to that article $myDateElement = strtotime($row->date_time); $date = new DateTime(); $datenow = $date->getTimestamp(); $datediff = ($datenow - $myDateElement); $diff = round($datediff / 86400); //difference in days return ($diff == 10); // To send email on 10th...
  6. M

sir, i want to send email when due date equal 30 days.
  7. M

i put condition as above.still not working.anyone can help.
  8. M

yes.but when i turned off test mode 'page is not working '.but i received email as per attached.i also put condition.but the condition is not going well.
  9. M

i run my scheduler but email that i received as per attached. i
  10. M

fabrik 3.9.2 i don't know how to put the condition tu put 30 days before due date.
  11. M

I'm using fabrik 3.0
  12. M

hi all, i want to set reminder by email to the user in 30 days before due date. example : modul_maklumat_kemasukan_projek_baru___tarikh_tamat_projek = 30/12/2020 so i want to set reminder on 1/12/2020 to the user. anyone can help me
  13. M

Placeholder - format date to dd/mm/yyyy

i'm using this formula .this one get diff in day. but at the same time i want to get diff in month in other field. $nowdate = strtotime("{modul_maklumat_kemasukan_projek_baru___tarikh_mula_projek}"); $thendate = strtotime("{modul_maklumat_kemasukan_projek_baru___tarikh_tamat_projek}")...
  14. M

How to calculate diff date in month in fabrik

I want to calculate different date in month .Anyone can help me
  15. M

Placeholder - format date to dd/mm/yyyy

this one where we should put in ?
  16. M

[Solved]How to calculate diff date in fabrik

$myCalc = ((int)'{modul_maklumat_kemasukan_projek_baru___pembayaran_pertama}' / '{modul_maklumat_kemasukan_projek_baru___nilai_kontrak_sebenar_rm_}' * 100); return $myCalc; element types modul_maklumat_kemasukan_projek_baru___pembayaran_pertama = int element types...
  17. M

I have one more question about the percentage calculation. I have 10 fields which are if field 1 is not empty the calculation is 'Pembayaran_pertama/Nilai Kontrak Sebenar * 100. I used the same method as above. But it doesn't work.and also affect my date picker. thank u
  18. M

Alhamdulillah . Finally, solve. Thank u very much, guys
  19. M

the value is inserting in the table and the value is right. The third field for display value is 'tempoh_kontrak_bulan'.so I have already put the value in the observe field. the problem is I want to display the value without submitting the form.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back