Search results

1. A

Problem with digsig plugin

Yep, got the Epsilon birthday plugin - all fine. As re the digsig, it was me - of course - messed up the link, it had been working in J3F3 for years and I copied the wrong one. As ever, thanks for your prompt help T.
  2. A

Problem with digsig plugin

Hi all, I have just installed the Epsilon update on J4.3.4 in php 8.1.22 That, in itself is not the problem, only pleased to report it updated like a dream. Even before that and still I have a problem getting a digsig image to show, the address applied if I right click and select open in new...
  3. A

Form email plugin problems

Yes, I already had a reply to address and that was fine, as far as it goes; the problem being that the site address was available and could be used if the recipient didn't use the conventional method of replying. But no matter, I created a new email address on the site's domain to catch any such...
  4. A

So, it is working BUT: if I use an email other than the site email in the from field, the plugin fails to send. If I use the site email address in the from field, it's all too easy for unknowing recipients to reply to that address - not a good thing as their message will miss the department...
  5. A

That's true enough and worrying for future problems (not wishing to tempt fate).
  6. A

It seems our messages crossed - great minds and all that. As re the hacks etc, no I got a proper install in the end after a few tweaks and all other working fine. Again, thanks for your help.
  7. A

Eureka !! Switched to SMTP mail and it works like a dream ! Ours is not to reason why !!
  8. A

In the Fabrik Wiki, regarding the form, email plugin, there is a note: - To what extent does that still apply, none of the services are free anymore, are there others that might be used and what is the current thinking with all this?
  9. A

Busted ;) However, believed those to be resolved and now working.
  10. A

It's a clean install of J4 and F4 Delta - all works correctly with identical form and email, etc in J3F3. Set to use php mail - tested and working. from and reply using same email address as system php mail and only one, no placeholders. I've applied an email plugin to another form, all very...
  11. A

That DB table is completely empty, is that significant or a clue ?
  12. A

Wishful thinking, no, that didn't help at all :(
  13. A

Thanks T, yes, all those things. I've set it all as simple as possible with plain and real email address, nothing complex. I'm just going to try a plain echo Hello World php file to see if that changes anything. Will revert either way.
  14. A

I wouldn't be bothering you guys but I've tried everything I can think of. Getting "Could not send email to ###@###" message on form save. It's saving the form data fine, the Joomla email system is working fine, there are no debug (maximum) warnings at all, nothing apparent in developer tools...
  15. A

F4 Delta

Sounds like the answer to me. Many thanks for your help.
  16. A

F4 Delta

It seems to me that the Fabrik Options page is somehow linked to the Joomla Global Config page and the underlying configeration.php file. I installed J4.3.2 and F4 delta on WAMP, all went fine. Uploaded same to the web via SG's File Manager but, of course, needed to edit the database entry in...
  17. A

F4 Delta

FYI: I've updated your instalation to J4.3.2 and it's happy. Of course that's not the same as installing F4 onto 4.3.2, but it's something that works, even if it's a mystery. I can live with that. Be good to know though wouldn't it.
  18. A

F4 Delta

Just a thought: I see this install is based on J4.3.1 not .2 - possible cause?
  19. A

F4 Delta

BINGO! Yep working online and in WAMP, which begs the question WT* is happening with the original, new install. Thank you felixkat! I'm thinking of copying the installation up a level to the main site of which yours is a sub directory.
  20. A

F4 Delta

I've arrived at proper looking site and admin login pages with it in WAMP, just waiting on the user name and pwd to test further. I must say that Siteground has been a perfect host for nearly a decade and it's not their economy package either but fully blown dedicated server. Weird!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back