Search results

1. C

[HELP] Length function for elements

I cannot understand what this configuration changes for the select elements. So, what actually happens if change the length numbers?
  2. C

[HELP] Editing list with csv files

All right! Thank you for the tip.
  3. C

[HELP] Editing list with csv files

I'm looking for some module or plugin that allows me to keep editing a list with a csv files. Anybody knows about this?
  4. C

[Error] PDF 's Thumb Generation

I need to use this function of fileupload plugin: 'Image Thumbnail from PDF' but it is not working. I know I have to install the imagemagick library and already did. Am I forgetting some configuration?
  5. C

[ERROR] QR Code Configuration

The QR Code is not working even with the configurations set. Display as QR Code - YES Read only - YES And the image is not charging (image below): Did I forget to configure something else?
  6. C

[ERROR] General Search System

When I do a search and put datas of the lists of elements from fabrik works fine. But when I try to do a general search trying to reach general datas of my application, this error occurs.
  7. C

SOLVED - Header Module with sigplus

[SOLVED] I have test in another way and works fine. There's nothing to do with Fabrik. Now, I just have to learn how to deal with the module configuration. Thank you guys.
  8. C

The same error appears. '' Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::getModuleById() '' Any other procedure?
  9. C

Trying to create new kind of headers to my application, I install the 'Module Sigplus': After activate the module, I put it in an introduction of a list using that --> {loadmoduleid 93} However, results in an error when I open the FrontEnd: So, What this error means? Is there a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back