Search results

1. C

databasejoin question

Hi all, I have a problem on databasejoin that I cannot solve. In a form I have 2 fields: Field1: Mission - Field2: Location I would like that by selecting a value in Field 1 (databasejoin cascade list) in Field 2 only locations that have the mission specified in Field 1 are visible. I hope I...
  2. C

Saving data from Form with multi-checkboxes to DB

Hi again, finally I've succeeded in fetching data from checkboxes but now when I submit the form and by upsert plugin other MySql table should be updated, I receive this error message: Unknown column '' in 'where clause' Where I have to check to fix this issue? Thank you in advance Cheers C.
  3. C

Hi and many thanks for your kind suggestion. I used upsert plugin instead of form plugin and now I'm able to save data to the table but just for one array field (see attached picture field higlighted in blue) I have the wrong data, I mean not the name displayed in the form but his ID. Any...
  4. C

Hi all, Excuse me if I take advantage of this forum to ask for help for a need of mine, which is currently blocking my work. I'm not very familiar with PHP programming and so far I've used Fabrik with his out of the box features. I have a form with 3 fields containing a value each and 1 field...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back