Search results

1. gilb33

Fixed Joomla 5.1 and 'Fabrik cannot find files...' error

Good morning, Thanks Troester, it's good for me too.... Sincerely
  2. gilb33

Workaround Popup window too narrow

Good morning, Thank you very much Troester, I will apply your advice. Sincerely
  3. gilb33

Workaround Popup window too narrow

Good morning, Please excuse my bad English. I am using joomla 5.0.3 php 8.1.27 database 10.6.17-MariaDB and Fabrik 4.0. When I use Fabrik planning, by clicking on an item in the planning, Fabrik opens a Popup window which describes the elements in the list. It turns out that this list is too...
  4. gilb33

Fixed File attached in an email

Good morning, Many thanks to Troester and all of you for your help. I just did a test and it works! Sincerely
  5. gilb33

Good morning, Thank you Achartier for your response. It's in a form where I have two email plug-ins that follow each other. In the first, I define an attached file: $file = array(); $file [0] =...
  6. gilb33

Good morning Thank you Wezetel for your response. I tried changing the variable name, the result is the same. I also tried changing the file name: $file = array(); $file[0] = $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/images/tactac/RIB.pdf'; return $file; And I obtain two files attached in the message, that of...
  7. gilb33

Good morning, I am in Fabrik4 joomla 5, and I have a form which has its validation with two plugins sending two emails, one to the member and the other to the treasurer of the association. In the first email, a file is attached: //email information reservation accepted //Definition of attached...
  8. gilb33

PHP execution error following save method

Good morning, Thank you achartier for your response. Indeed in the code, I define a class which explains the error and corresponds to your analysis. You just have to know that, that's all, it's not a problem to put the entire code in a file. Sincerely Gilbert
  9. gilb33

Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

Bonjour Et un grand merci à toute l'équipe pour ce formidable travail. Fabrik est pour moi qui gère le site d'une association un outil formidable ! Gilbert
  10. gilb33

PHP execution error following save method

Good morning, Please excuse my bad English. Under Joomla 5.0, in a Fabrik4 form I execute a PHP plug-ins which generates a PDF document with the TCPDF library. If I include the PHP code in the "PHP code code to execute when sending the form" window, its execution gives me a fatal error (see...
  11. gilb33

fabrik deactivated at JED

Hello, And a surprise with Fabrik .... My site was in PHP 7.4. During a backup, Akeeba Backup informs me that it is necessary to evolve with PHP 8.0 because soon PHP 7.4 will no longer be maintained. So I migrate from 7.4 to 8.0 and then, disaster, my Fabrik forms apparently crash (but I haven't...
  12. gilb33

fabrik deactivated at JED

Hello to all I am only a very modest developer of a website for an association, but Fabrik is everywhere in my site and if I had to give it up, I will have nights to spend behind my screen .... I really hope that this magnificent tool will last and even if there is no rush to use J4, we need...
  13. gilb33

Joomla version 3.10.00

Hello, Thanks Loosifool for your advice, I reinstalled Fabrik 3.10 and I no longer have the bug message. It's nice this mutual aid .... Good day Regards
  14. gilb33

Joomla version 3.10.00

Hello, I also just got the message "Error Fabrik cannot find files required for this version of Joomla. DO NOT use the Fabrik backend admin until this is resolved. Please visit our web site and check for announcements about this version ". I am in Joomla 3.10 and fabrik 3.10 installed before...
  15. gilb33

Calendar anomaly with Fabrik 3.9.2

Hello, I just installed Fullcalendar in my test environment and it works! It remains for me to deploy it on the production site. Thank you to all of you, cordially
  16. gilb33

Hello Troester, Thank you for your reply. This is Calendar vizualisation (old calendar) The screenshots come from a copy of the production site that works in Fabrik version 3.9. The failure is the same if the test site is connected to the production database. I cannot import images because it...
  17. gilb33

Hello, Excuse my English translation ..... Since the upgrade of the Fabrik version 3.9.2, I note an anomaly which obliged me to restore my site because the display of the schedules of the Calendar plugins no longer works. My site in Joomla 3.9.19 with PHP 7.3.6 and Fabrik 3.9.2. Do you have any...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back