Search results

1. T

How to apply validation class?

Hi - I have 3 fields on my form which are related. All three are "watched" by a fourth element which determines the options presented in this fourth elements dropdown menu. If a validation error occurs on my first element (for example, the user leaves it blank, or in my case fills it in but...
  2. T

Map value to text string in list view

Hi - I have a form that collects values 1, 2, 3, etc In the list associated with this form, I would like to display text strings instead of these numeric values. For example if the form field holds value 1, I would like to display "Monday" instead of 1, etc What is the best way to accomplish...
  3. T

Repeat Group Navigation

I have a form with a repeat group which has many elements in a single column layout, so the group is somewhat long. I need to keep the single column layout. My application consists of users who often create several ( 5 or 6) repeat groups and fill out many fields before submitting the form...
  4. T

How to check validation return status when form is submitted

Hi, I have a large form with several repeat groups. I collect product information on the form, and add the products to a virtuemart shopping cart upon submitting the form. I use form_xx.js to collect the products which were submitted on the form and add them to the Virtuemart cart. My problem...
  5. T

Birthdate element issue in repeat groups [bug]

Hi - I am using the birthday element in a repeating group. It works fine on the first group but does not seem to increment the repeat group number of the ID attribute for the second group. If I inspect the page html I see the following ID's for the three dropdowns. First Group: <div...
  6. T

[SOLVED] How to trigger "enter" on field element after update by js

Hi, I have a form with the following setup (all in a repeating group): 1) field element "dob" (date of birth) 2) field element "age" (calculated value based on "dob" and programmatically updated using element javascript) 3) radio button "season" 4) radio button "payment" 5) dbjoin...
  7. T

[SOLVED] Can calc element ajax be used in Where clause of dbjoin

Hi, I have a field element on my form to enter a date in the form mm/dd/yyyy I use a calc element (ajax enabled) to watch this date field and calculate the users age based on the date entered. All works fine. Now, I need to use this calculated age as one of the values in a WHERE clause on a...
  8. T

[SOLVED] How to use WHERE query in advanced tab of CCD

Hi, I have a retail shop with about 100 products. I have the products displayed on a form using a cascading dropdown element. I want to limit the product options in the dropdown based on the user selection of 2 other radio button elements on the form (or I am open to using other types of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back