Advanced search: Error with jdate on IS EMPTY or IS NOT EMPTY

Now go to the 3 dots beside clone and select Compare..., you will now see you can compare your fork to the publicrepo, do the compare, you will see your one commit, at the top right you will see Create Pull Request.

I got an email with senders name beate.
Subject: [Bitbucket] Pull request #3: Improved German language files. (fabrikar/publicfabrik)
It links to this page: https://bitbucket.org/fabrikar/publ...roved-german-language-files?link_source=email

In the right sidebar I see that there are 0 of 2 checks passed. There should be more "approvals".
In the activity tab I see the message: REQUESTED CHANGES on the pull request
But I can't see which changes are requested.
What do I have to do?

Don't you see the comment to your pull request? It's new for me, too.

Other question:
Can you create a branch in your local repo and push this branch?

No, I don't see a comment. The screenshot shows "0 comments". It looks like this for me:

2024-04-22_bitbucket-commit.png

Your second question:
I think that I did exactly what you suggest. After editing the local files I pushed the commit to the fork in bitbucket. In bitbucket I did what achatier explained:
"Now go to the 3 dots beside clone and select Compare..., you will now see you can compare your fork to the publicrepo, do the compare, you will see your one commit, at the top right you will see Create Pull Request."

Ah, ok, my comment was "pending" (I thought it was a review status).

About branches:
Usually you can create a branch in your local repo, so doing the changes there, not directly in the (local) master. Which makes it easier to hold different modifications, switch for and back etc.
And you can push such a branch.
But let me test locally.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back