Akeeba backups failing when trying to back up Fabrik Tables.

cmendla

I just migrated a site from Joomla 2.5 to Joomla 3.3.6 that uses Fabrik 3.2. The migration was a bit bumpy. However, it seems to be working ok now.

I use Akeeba Backup Pro and the backups were failing. When I set Akeeba to 'exclude non core database tables' it ran as normal. Looking at the logs it appeared that it was failing when trying to back up some of the Fabrik data tables.

I have a ticket on this at https://www.akeebabackup.com/suppor...out-if-non-core-data-tables-are-included.html

I'm not sure if anyone else will encounter this problem. It could be specific to the bumpy migration for this site but I thought I'd put it out there. I'll try to remember to post back here once I hear from akeeba.

Thanks

chris

I had an error after upgrading to Akeeba Backup 4.1 which was just released the other day.
The error was because of some Views in the database.
Do you also have any Views created in the same database?
If so, try opening each view via phpMyAdmin - and if you get a warning notice about the view - then that is what is causing Akeeba Backup to fail. You would need to correctly recreate each of those those views that produce a warning (you need to do that before you can even delete them) - at least that is what I had to do. Hopefully, that is 'just' your issue too.

I found out what was causing the problem.. Some of the fabrik data tables (The tables that hold the data from the forms/lists) were not set to 'auto increment' . All I had to do was to look a the structure and if the fabrik id or id field in the structure was not set to 'auto increment' fix it by changing that record and checking a/i. Once I did that I could remove the 'exclude non core files' from akeeba and the backup worked.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back