Bootstrap tabs template ignores "yes, but hidden" setting of group

VOI

Hi,

when using the template "bootstrap_tabs" with Fabrik 3.1rc2 the setting "Show Group" on the "Layout" tab of a group seems to have no effect on the tabs.
While the group itself, i.e. the fieldset, is hidden using style="display:none" if "Show Group" is set to "yes, but hidden" or "no", the tab stays visible.

I added the following code to line 66 of the default.php file of the template. This worked for me.

style="<?php echo $group->css;?>"

Chris

I will put this on my ToDo list - you are absolutely right that we probably should not show a tab if there are no groups visible on that tab, however, we need to handle the situation where there are multiple groups in the tab and also think about how to handle javascript actions to show or hide the groups.

How do you assign multiple groups to one tab? Didn't know that that is possible.

Chris

If you set one or more groups to start a new page, then the form is multi page - and it starts a new tab in the same place that it would start a new page on the form bootstrap template.

If no groups start a new page, then every group is a separate tab.

(One of my enhancements, so I know something about it without going to have a look.)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back