Calender viz issues in 3.1rc2

troester

Administrator
Staff member
See http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/inde...alization-data-not-showing.36703/#post-184215
No entries shown.
The entries from my existing viz have been shown in 3.1rc2 until I resaved the viz.
In a new viz (created after updating to 3.1rc2 + Git) entries are missing, too.

Doubleclicking somewhere in the calendar is opening a popup form without any date/time set.
After setting the date/time and saving the event is also not shown (but added correctly to the list).

I'd replied there on that post, regarding the incorrect query
I've also fixed the double click issue.

Entries are showing now.

Adding by (double) clicking into calendar is still opening the form popup with empty date/time.
Edit: is nearly working on a new site (maybe something cached on the old one): it's inserting correct date but time 2 hours back (UTC?, date element is set to local time)
+
little entry popup is only showing correct start/end time if date is set to "local time" (i.e. little popup start/end is showing time stored in DB, edit form popup (existing entry) is showing date with timezone)

+ still the old issue: setting week view options start time is moving the entries
(start time = 6, entry start time = 10:00 --> entry shown at 16:00)

It seems the little popup is showing raw values: date_time without timezone as mentioned above, dbjoin elements values only...

I've made some progress on the first two issues, I think I need a fuller explaination/example page to fully understand the last one though, could you ping me with a site url?

Example is on MySite (you have to log in to get the test menu, then you can logout again)
Latest Git
Issues:

little popup:
in FF it is showing "invalid date", in Chrome it's ok :confused: (browser cache cleared on both browsers)
the title (Label element) is showing the raw value (1 instead of Objekt1)
list's caneditrow not respected: edit icon is shown (try with yellow or red entries), clicking it it's opening the complete site (not only tmpl=component) with "no access" message

local time dates
dates are displayed at UTC position in calendar (if week view is starting with 0, see Calendar 0-24)

Entry shift:
if week view is set to 8-24, entries are shifted 8 hours (see Calendar 8-24h)

e.g. a time starting at 7AM is displayed at 6:00 in Calendar 0-24 and at 14:00 in Calendar 8-24

Much better now:)
Caneditrow: ok
invalid date: ok
raw value in label: ok

local date/UTC: I think I've mixed up something in my description.
my date element is set to local (which is UTC+1)

local time = 6:00 is displayed as 7:00 in the little popup -- this is still the same (before and after fixes); if form/details view is opened, it's showing the correct 6:00;
So the display at 6:00 (before the fixes) has been correct in relation to the "real" time (as in form/details).
Now it's consistent with the (wrong) time shown in the little popup

Puh, I don't know if this is much clearer ...
Anyway, if date is set to UTC it's ok (I think).

One more issue:
if week view is e.g. 8-24 and the event is 6:00-10:00 (or may be 7:00 -11:00 in the little popup) i.e. it's partly outside the calendar grid it is displayed in the calendar from 8:00 - 12:00 (so starting at the minimum time and keeping the full length).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back