Cannot select Calc plug-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasilC

I need to use the Calc plugin for an element, but it is not available in the drop-down list. I'm using Joomla 3.1.5.

I've updated all files from GitHub (Joomla3) within the past two hours and tried Discover, but nothing is discovered. Before you asked, I did delete the Joomla cache and browser cache (several times).

There is a folder for Calc in the file structure, but there is no entry for Fabrik Calc in the mySQL extensions table. If the GitHub updates are only of the files, does that mean that they can't update the tables,?

Grateful for any assistance anyone can give.

Thanks for the swift reply.

As far as I can see, I've done everything properly. I unzipped the GitHub download locally, then uploaded to the root folder using Filezilla (my server doesn't have cPanel).

If I look at the files on the server, in the folder plugins/fabrik_element there are around 45 folders, each for a different plug-in. They include Calc, and the files inside the folder all have yesterday's date - except for index.html, which has an older date, it hasn't been updated even though I used Overwrite mode, perhaps because it contains absolutely nothing.

So presumably there should be 45 plugins showing in the extension manager and plug-ins manager - but there aren't, there are only 15 fabrik_element addons showing up, presumably the standard add-ons that come when you first install Fabrik.

Resolved!

The problem was with the caching setting in Extension Manager/Discover. It was set at 6 hours. I changed it to Zero and the missing add-ons all appeared.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back