Custom registration page issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precision : after reading the aformentionned discussion, it seems this concerns Fabrik for Joomla 3, so it should be moved in the approrpiate section of the forum.

Also, as I try to make this work also on my project, I think the issue might come from the fact that the database structure of the J! #__users table has changed in J! 3 (from previous versions): the "usertype" column has been dropped. This might throw off the plugin when it tries to edit/sync the table. But it is just a guess so far...

what version of Joomla and Fabrik are you using - the url you posted on ostraining points to a non-fabrik form ??? Is there another url we can look at?
Can you post the settings of your form juser plugin as well please?
Basically we need more info to be able to diagnose what the issue might be

@jfquesteaux - I think I have resolved that issue, indeed we were trying to store the usertype field

I am running Joomla 3.0.2
The fabrik version is whatever the github gave me, I'm assuming the master and joomla 3 branches checked and taking the zip file from the above bar is 3.1a, if not I have no idea, nor do I know how to check my current version, could be helpful to know how to check that if you can tell me ^^

The reason the form linked was different was because I temporarily changed it back to breezing forms until this was fixed, but for the purpose of diagnosing I have put the form back in place so the link will bring up the right form now.

What kind of setting info do you need to know from the juser plugin?

I have also confirmed his issues on Laztech's website.

He came from ostraining.com and I directed him here. :) Please treat him well. ;-)

I confirm that the juser plugin works on Joomla 3. However, I have not tested the sync option (because I record directly into the #__users table).

I believe the issue was that I was updating fabrik with the wrong files as I've discovered in another thread. I just now updated with the joomla 3 files and when I register an account, the account properly creates the user now.

I'm slowly figuring this github thing out :p

But all in all I believe everything is working as it should now, thanks for the help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back