Dompdf output rendering

Yeah - thanks Hugh,

I did update on my dev site and then roll it out live. Unfortunately, there is enough functionality in the site that I missed this one little piece.

I actually did a test submission, got the email (formatted correctly) and saw the 2 attached pdfs (one of them is a canned license file). I even opened the generated pdf and it looks fine, till you scroll down a ways to the repeated group part at the end, and I didn't notice it. That is the reality between trying to test before update, and not having a full test suite. I didn't notice the weird name.

I don't know composer, but I do know what you are talking about in concept. Did something similar on HPUX many moons ago - just didn't make the connection to composer. Makes sense.

It does look like the new version is not parsing my custom template properly. It looks like it is parsing a default template. It actually looks like it is not even calling my custom template - which points to a php error perhaps?
The data submits fine and the email created body created by a combination of a template article and a {content} php file works fine.

One thing that baffles me is how the name of the attached pdf file is corrupted. I don't recall making any changes that would impact that, but I need to search more.

In a nutshell, the site is up and running without user data loss. I'll dig into the pdf when I get a chance on the dev site and report back on what I find.

I'm very familiar with the pdfdebug mode - that was my next step, but I was wanting to get the site running quickly so as to minimize the data change.

-bob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back