error while creating databasejoin

mseelig

I created a table contacts and a table groups, both were working fine, than I added a databasejoin with a multi select dropdown box between contacts and groups which results in an error:

500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Contatos: <br /><br /><pre> SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `contact`.`id` AS `contact___id`, `contact`.`id` AS `contact___id_raw`, `contact`.`date_time` AS `contact___date_time`, `contact`.`date_time` AS `contact___date_time_raw`, `contact`.`Name` AS `contact___Name`, `contact`.`Name` AS `contact___Name_raw`, (SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(lookup.Groupname SEPARATOR '//..*..//') FROM contact_repeat_GroupLEFT JOIN contactgroup AS lookup ON lookup.id = contact_repeat_Group.Group WHERE contact_repeat_Group.parent_id = `contact`.`id`) AS contact___Group, (SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(id SEPARATOR '//..*..//') FROM contact_repeat_Group WHERE parent_id = `contact`.`id`) AS `contact___Group_raw`, (SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(Group SEPARATOR '//..*..//') FROM contact_repeat_Group WHERE contact_repeat_Group.parent_id = `contact`.`id`) AS contact___Group_id, (SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(params SEPARATOR '//..*..//') FROM contact_repeat_Group WHERE parent_id = `contact`.`id`) AS `contact___Group___params`, `contact`.`id` AS slug , `contact`.`id` AS `__pk_val`
FROM `contact` LIMIT 0, 10</pre>

For me it seems that for some reason the ' tag is not resolved.

Any Ideas or hints?

resolved the issue, I named the field for the databasejoin GROUP, as FABRIK does not put fields in parenthis while using them in JOIN condition, the SQL failed. So I just renamed the field. Would be good to ensure that JOIN FILTERS are using parnthises as well.

mseelig,

I think I am having the same problem as you are describing, but I'm not sure I follow exactly what you are saying your resolution was. Can you elaborate a little bit. I tried renaming my databasejoin field, but I'm still getting the error. Mine is occurring when I try to click on the link corresponding to 'show related data'. Essentially, when I click on the link to view the students in a particular class, it gives me the error as seen in the attached image.

I'm appreciative for any help you can provide as my tweaking is not getting me anywhere.

BTW, I'm running Joomla 3.2.3 and Fabrik 3.1.

Thanks

Attachments

• screenshot.JPG
    screenshot.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 168
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back