Fabrik - Cron - PHP plugin will not be executed

germanian

Ive installed Joomla 3.3 with Fabrik 3.2
Ive written some PHP code into the Cron - PHP plugin and i can execute it manually successfully. But if i set the time to hourly or dayly or anything other auomated cron, then it will not be executed automatically.

Im running it on Windows 2008 R2 Server with PHP 5.3

Any ideas?

Yes, status of plugin is green.

Thank you for trying to help.

I guess there could be a mismatch between Linux and Windows operating system.

I'm running an xampp on my Windows7 so I don't think it's a principal mismatch.

Which exact php version? (must be later than 5.3.10, recommended is 5.4)
Is your scheduled php task published?
Scheduled tasks are triggered only if there's some frontend activity (so your code is "run" by a public user).
Did you set a "Last run" (< now - run unit)?
Did you try a dummy php code or an other task, eg simple email?

Yes, im running 5.3.10, task is published, ive set the time to every minute and the "last run" to yesterday.

My php code is just adding a simple row to my database table.

Ive tried to trigger it now by just browsing a little bit through my frontend. But my php code will not be executed and the "last run" still shows the date of yesterday.

And:
If i run this code manually by checking the Checkbox and klicking to the RUN button, then my database will be modified by the PHP code, but the "last run" field still shows the time of yesterday.

"Require querystring" set to no (is default)?

If i run this code manually by checking the Checkbox and klicking to the RUN button, then my database will be modified by the PHP code, but the "last run" field still shows the time of yesterday.
This is the expected behaviour, a manual run won't set the run time (and will run also unpublished tasks).
Yes, status of plugin is green.
The "System - Fabrik scheduled task plugin"?

Im running it on Windows 2008 R2 Server with PHP 5.
I really don't know
http://www.joomla.org/technical-requirements.html

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back