FF dropdown hover issue

mccarty

I am seeing hover issues on Fabrik (3.1b) form input dropdowns on Firefox (19.0.2) that I don't see in IE or Chrome. If I try to hover on the dropdown values on FF, they go away.

I don't see the issue with other things on the Joomla (3.0.3) site - only with Fabrik. I am using a Gantry-based RocketTheme template.

I am aware of reports about similar hover issues on FF, and some folks indicate they believe there is a bug in FF, which can be triggered by certain CSS settings. This is a FF bug report from a year ago which touches on a hover issue: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=741556

I haven't really figured out whether the underlying cause lies with my Joomla template, Fabrik, or Firefox itself. But what I do know is that the problem shows up specifically in Fabrik form input dropdowns. So I'm wondering if something in the Fabrik CSS is triggering it - if so, can something be done to correct it even if it is a FF bug?

Regards,

Rick

If you could post a video showing what ever the issue is and a test page then I'll take a look, I've not seen anything untoward with my default install.
Also do test with the default Joomla template, protostar as at a guess I would say it would be a css issue between your own template and the markup fabrik uses.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back