fileupload element with icon and access level

MILORD65

I encounter a problem with the fileupload element.
I have a list where I have a fileupload element which is replaced by an icon "download" on which users click to download the document.
Only users who have access level according to an access element can download the document. There is another icon "no download" if they don't have the access level. It's work very welle in list view.
They also have the access level to view the details of the recording.
The problem is they can not download the document from the detail view because the icon "no download" appears on the detail view.
Thank you for your help.

hi
I'm unable to replicate this one, for me in the details view I see the correct 'download' or 'no download' icon.
Can you post a screen shot of your fileupload settings and the data from the lists's view please?

Thank you for your answer.
I have attached screenshots of the list, the detail's view and the setting of the fileupload element.

Attachments

• liste.JPG
    liste.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 288
  • details.JPG
    details.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 268
  • settings1.JPG
    settings1.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 252
  • settings2.JPG
    settings2.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 251
Thanks, sorry further questions though!
The access element - what element type is it? Could you provide info on your Joomla user groups and view access levels?
Alternatively you can add your site details to http://www.fabrikar.com/you/my-sites and I'll take a browse myself

The access element is simply a databasejoin on the list prefix_Viewlevels of joomla database: value = id - label = level. The group is derived from the group "registered" and the access level is linked to this group.
Sorry, I can not give you direct access to my site because it is an intranet site.

could you try replacing that database join element with the 'view level' element plugin (available from github). That's what I am testing with.
Also it might help me if you post screen shots of your Joomla group and view access level settings

Actually using the element viewlevel, it works. I used a databasejoin because I prefer a simple dropdown list rather than a list with a lift to the right.
Thank you very much and sorry for the problem. :)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back