Form not posting data to database

gageorion

Patrick
Hello, I created a list/form, obviously, however, the data is never posted to the database. It just say record added, but it's not. Empty table :( I am pretty sure I did not do anything any different than I usually do. What would cause that?
Thanks!

Is the table empty in database or just showing "no data" in Fabrik?
Any prefilter or access settings?
A Fabrik created database table or a list linking to an existing one?
Exact Joomla and Fabrik version?

Empty table. NO data added to the DB table. And it was the table created when I created the list, not an existing one. I did give it the same prefix as other tables, if that matters.
Prefilter is set to user id -1 but this should not affect data being posted, right? Just the list view
Joomla 3.2.3
Fabrik 3.1 recently updated from GitHub
Thanks!

Just tested with a J!prefix table, no problem.

What do you mean with "Prefilter is set to user id -1"?
Can you post some screenshots (list Data/Data, Data/Prefilter, any other special settings)?
Is you Joomla error reporting set to maximum?

Felix, Yes, the prefix is the same as the J! table prefix. So, not the problem as per troester.
Error reporting max, no errors.
I removed the prefilter, no change (I was trying to set the list to filter for logged in users entries only. I have a hidden user field on the form for user_id) I will worry about that later!
Could it be my database join element? I have a table called fabrik_companies. When someone registers (I made a custom reg list/form) the add their company. On the Print Job form, I added a the same join so they can select their company. I hope that makes sense.

I think I will try a new list/form and see if I can get it to work, I will report back
Thanks for the help!

<--UPDATE-->
Recreated whole list/form, not it works. Go figure!

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• list_data.JPG
    list_data.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 219
Recreated whole list/form, not it works. Go figure!

Glad it's working for you. :) I can't suggest why it happened though.

re:
Felix, Yes, the prefix is the same as the J! table prefix. So, not the problem as per troester.

Yes thanks to Troester for testing. For some reason lodged deep in my brain I though this sometimes causes a problem. I think it was a long, long time ago though. Daft I even asked actually as I use the Joomla tables on one of my sites!!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back