How to create multiple lists of the same database table

cbernocco

Hello,

Is it possible to create a new list from a table that has been already used to create a previous list?

In my case I have a list A joined (left join) to list B. This causes list A to include also the list B elements and this is fine so far.

Now I want to create a different join, I would like to join A against list C, but...how can I do it if A now includes elements from A+B? I would like to have a new table that has only the elements from the join of A + C

So I was thinking to create a new list, let's say AA from the same database table used by A and perform the join with C using AA instead of A.

Does it make sense? is it possible have a list A and AA from the same database table?

Thanks

You can create as many Lists as you wish for any given database table.

Where you will need to do some careful thinking is in the area of configuring the elements. The default element settings are created when the first List is instantiated.

In subsequent list setups, for each element you will need to decide whether to 'unlink' an element from its 'default' setting (i.e. the settings you assigned in the setup of the first list) - in order to provide unique element settings applicable to each subsequent list.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back