JS error with show/hide element

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt able to access that url even after having logged in, catch me on skype to tell me how I can access the page.

not sure if this is fixed - can we update and report back please, I don't see this error now anyway! :)

Well, sorry but after 217 update, I don't see any change. Same error is still there (in form details or detail view) but It is only on one form so that is probably related to "something" that is on that form.

Edit: after some further tests, the error appears when I add the JS to show/add the element. Without the JS, no error.
However, I have another form where I set this kind of JS and that works fine. The main difference between the two forms is that this one (the one with the error) has a repeat group in it. I suspect that is the source of the error.

jfquestiaux, may i ask you to provide a user and password for rob? the page you indicated is restricted for public access

Unfortunately, i cannot provide myself a test website for the moment, but i get the same error on localhost

If is help, this is the line. "ArataCampuri" is the name of the function available in the file 47.js

Code:
Fabrik.blocks['form_47'].dispatchEvent('cascadingdropdown', 'contracte_info_generale___echipa_am', 'load', 'ArataCampuri($('contracte_info_generale___echipa_am'));');

The element is rendered as dropdown.

The same error appear also for the dropdown element:

Code:
Fabrik.blocks['form_47'].dispatchEvent('dropdown', 'contracte_info_generale___tip_solicitare', 'change', 'ArataCampuri(this);');

Thank you

hi - JFQ got hold of me on skype on Friday, I think (if my memory serves me well) that I fixed this one in the joomla3 branch.

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back