List filer results in repeated lines displayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggarth

Hi - I wonder if anyone has seen a similar issue. I have latest Joomla and Fabrik 3.2

Unfiltered (view ALL) the list displays correctly:
viewall.jpg

Filtering on the 'type' column for 'Performance' gives an error where the most recent entries are repeated multiple times:
viewfiltered.jpg

I assume your list has a join and "Display mode" set to "merge rows" and the filtered list is NOT ordered by an element of the main list but by one of the joined list.

Rows are only merged if the "unmerged" rows are displayed one after the other (e.g. all "The Color Run (Performing Only") together.
Best is to add a "order by id" in list data settings.

I assume your list has a join and "Display mode" set to "merge rows" and the filtered list is NOT ordered by an element of the main list but by one of the joined list.

Rows are only merged if the "unmerged" rows are displayed one after the other (e.g. all "The Color Run (Performing Only") together.
Best is to add a "order by id" in list data settings.
That was very helpful, thanks. I was merging as you say, and the issues was that the sort was by the event date (needed to be since that's how I display to the users - the next events they can sign up for). The two color run events were at the same time and date, so it was random whether they sorted one-after-the-other. I added a second sort by ID and my problem was fixed. Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back