List plugins issue [SOLVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SymOn75

Hi,
In Fabrik 3.1 (with joomla! 3.3) I can only add one list plugin.
For example, in joomla backend, I open my list for edit it and I go to Plug-ins tab. I click to "add" button and I set a new plug-in, for example, inlinedit.
After save it I return to Plug-ins tab and if I add a new plug-in the first plug-in (inlinedit) disappears.
Why?
In Fabrik 3.0.9 (with joomla 2.5) I was enable to add differents plug-ins in list. But I can not do it in Fabrik 3.1 ( J3.3).

Hi troester, thanks for your reply.
I've updated from github and now I've a blank page in backened and in frontend :(
What's happened?

No idea.
If you don't have backend access edit configuration.php, around line 23 set
public $error_reporting = 'maximum';

I've never seen this (without at least some sort of error message).
Do you have a backup?

Did you clear browser cache? Joomla cache (folders cache and administrator/cache)
Things to check:
PHP version, PHP memory limit
Conflicting components? Try to disable the Fabrik system plugin via phpMyAdmin (in #_extensions)

Hi troester,
I've tried to do this:
1) Disable fabrik system plugin via phpMyAdmin and web site go on well
2) Enable error reporting to Maximun in backend
3) Enable fabrik system plugin via phpMyAdmin
4) try to go on frontend 8and backend too) and it shows this message

Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in /home/osslpteb/public_html/sym/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 22

Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in /home/osslpteb/public_html/sym/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 22

Warning: require_once(/home/osslpteb/public_html/symDScomponents/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/osslpteb/public_html/sym/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 52

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/osslpteb/public_html/symDScomponents/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/osslpteb/php') in /home/osslpteb/public_html/sym/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 52

This is Fabrik3.0 code, so it seems you've updated with the wrong GitHub branch.
Make sure to get joomla3 branch (NOT master branch) and update again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back