Maybe two bugs: copy list item and form button "save as copy"

germanian

Hello from Germany,

ive found two bugs, maybe someone could try to duplicate this issue:

Joomla! 3.3.1 Stable [ Ember ] 11-June-2014 13:30 GMT
Protostar and Isis template
Fabrik 3.1 rc2

1) If i enable list plugin"copy", then no copy button appears in list, not in frontend and not in backend - both templates.

2) If i enable form button "save as copy", then this button works well, but the form php plugin code will not be executed anymore. If i disable this button, then the php code will be executed again.

Not sure if this solves your issues but with J3.3 you must update from GitHub

gesendet mit Tapatalk

After updating from github the systems crashes. Joomla will just show a white page without anything in it. I was forced to restore my backup. Ive tried this twice.

Any other idea? Can someone duplicate this? Does someone have one of them two functions already running at his environment?

Same problem with PHP list plugin. It will not be shown in frontend and in backend. I just see the edit button and the delete button - not more.

Just to confirm, when you update from GitHub, you MUST select the 'joomla3' branch for use with Joomla 3. Pretty sure it shows the 'master' branch by default which is for Joomla 2.5

I didnt see any version descriptions on Github, so im scared to update again. Its better for me to stay with official versions, which will be updated by Joomla control center.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back