Need advice for contacts form and have quality feet on a list of informations

Let's says I've a contact (contact like :client)
I want to be able to make 4 types of contact (Base, Looking,Option,Client) this based on a list of contact's information. So like a profil more accurate it is and more the contact is important.
I made this at the moment by 4 forms and all form's elements validation, then I've update the type of the contact, by a php Form's plugins afterProcess and seems ok.
But I'm looking for having just one Form (multipages and save partially) to capitalise profil informations and if Contact's have their Looking's elements validates he win the Looking statut and so on.

Preatty flexible this way for me, because often we don't have all Needed informations to win the next step at the same times.

What is the best way ? Plugins for helping ? Sample or sharing experience ?

Ok so I could not make things work like I think.
I've 3 tables
pg_contacts
pg_contact_details
pg_contact_etude

Looking for having a unique form with this three groupes, but on this form I could have max 2 contacts : Mr&Mme ou now Mr&Mr or Mme&Mme yes we have a feet in new world now in france !

The unique Form (Fiche) is a list (with data base record) for grouping 1 or 2 contacts in the same way, for the same goal at the moment I make the fiche and informations come in differente lapse time.

I'm very confuse because all thing I test do don't work like a charme, feet to the wiki or experience on the forum. At each step I've a problem don't really know if it's my configuration or script, so I redo all stuff done and make a other try with fresh install and GitUpdate.
I monitore all commits on Git to be informe on the Fabrik issues and also know if it's a probleme from me/myconfig or something I couldn't do because some bug and i don't know code.

Exemple :
I want to monitor the author (element plugin user), into a repeat group (base on dbj pg_contact), the repeat element user don't work, or the date time don't work, the validation areunique don't work, some time the validation replace for having Caps for the First_name is ok sometimes no ! Ajaxvalidation Off, I see the validation loading or looking for something without stop.
Some time the button Sav on the form could be clik sometimes no ... No error on screen ....
That's why I'm asking the best way to do things.

I don't think I get in details what you need but
you can show/hide groups (or single elements) depending on an element value via element's "Javascript"

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back