No radiobuttons + Unable to repeat fields group

Coughtrey

Hi

Using Joomla 3 and Fabrik-3.1a-273

I have tried to add a series of Radiobuttons, If I select 1 option per row the radiobuttons disappear ?

I have created a repeating group of fields in a form but no add/delete button shows with the group ?

Is it me or are they bugs, any advice welcome

Thanks

hi
Looks like some work I had done on the yes/no element had effected this. I've now updated the radiobuttons/checkboxes etc so that they render correctly.
A couple of points.

1) I've removed the 'element before labels' option as that is not compatible with the way bootstrap does things.

2) I've changed the way the 'options per row' works, so it now uses bootstrap classes to lay things out rather than our custom css.

3) They're have been a couple of class name changes in the grid rendered when 'options per rows' are greater than 1, as they were clashing with some bootstrap formatting.

Hi Rob

Have tested radiobuttons and now working fine :)

Still have the problem of no add/delete button showing on a repeating group in a form.

Appreciate if you could confirm it is working ok

Thanks

Hi Rob

I can see the repeat buttons... problem is they do not function.

I have tried to create a new group to test it, the program will allow you create a new group but will not let you create and save elements, a list or a form.

Thanks

ah ok! One step forward - two back.
I think I have fixed this in the latest commit

Cheers
Rob

Hi Rob

I can now create repeating group :) Problem is...

Repeating Group populates with existing values even though 'Copy values' is set to 'No'

I am testing with Joomla 3 protostar template, entering a 'Layout' 'Columns' value does not alter appearance.

Thanks

The columns issue should be fixed now.
I couldn't replicate the issue with the copy values, but that's something that has been merged in from fabrik 3.0 that I don't believe I wrote, so I'm not 100% sure how its meant to behave. Could you point me at the page where you are experiencing the issue and explain how you think it should work?

-Rob

Hi Rob

If I enter more than 1 column in ?Layout? ? ?Columns? I still get a single list in the Form with ?parent_id? showing after the first field in the group.

I am trying to create an application for ordering online prescriptions, the group repeats the different medicine items ordered.

Each group has four fields that identifies the attribute of the Medicine (eg type, strength, form, quantity)

If I enter values for a medicine in the first group those values will show in all subsequent medicine groups as the default value each time I enter ?+? .

What I was after is a blank group with no values each time I enter ?+?

I am working on a local site so it is hard to actually show you what I am doing, I am completely new to Fabrik so it could be my inexperience that is creating the problem.

I believe Fabrik has great potential, hard part is getting your head round all the pieces of the jigsaw... :)

Thanks

Is there any chance you can put the site up on an accessible server?

I have several groups set with different column settings and they all appear to work fine for me.

If you are using repeat groups, you might alternatively try editing the group and set its 'repeat->template' option to 'table' this will show each group as a row in a table.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back