Pagination issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have an issue with the pagination at the front end, it is adding the class in the wring div (i guess this is the reason)
<ul class="pagination">
<li class="pagination-start active"><a href="#">Start</a></li>
<li class="pagination-prev active"><a href="#">Prev</a></li>
<li class="active"><a href="#">1</a></li>
<li class=""><a title="2" href="/Joomla3/forex/index.php/trades?resetfilters=0&amp;clearordering=0&amp;clearfilters=0&amp;limitstart2=10" class="pagenav">2</a></li>
<li class="pagination-next "><a title="Next" href="/Joomla3/forex/index.php/trades?resetfilters=0&amp;clearordering=0&amp;clearfilters=0&amp;limitstart2=10" class="pagenav">Next</a></li>
<li class="pagination-end "><a title="End" href="/Joomla3/forex/index.php/trades?resetfilters=0&amp;clearordering=0&amp;clearfilters=0&amp;limitstart2=10" class="pagenav">End</a></li>
</ul>
when usually should be:
<div class="pagination">
<ul>
<li><a href="#">Prev</a></li>
<li><a href="#">1</a></li>
<li><a href="#">2</a></li>
<li><a href="#">3</a></li>
<li><a href="#">4</a></li>
<li><a href="#">5</a></li>
<li><a href="#">Next</a></li>
</ul>
</div>

It is my template? or it is an issue with the front view of the list?
Thanks

Hi

Im not sure what it is I should be looking at here, what is 'wrong' exactly? when you say 'usually' - where are you referring to?
The pagination has changed from 3.0 to get things in line with the way boostrap requires the pagination to be structured for styling, are you comparing perhaps with 3.0?

div class pagination added to list

Hi Rob
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. What I meant is, when I have a category blog Joomla automatically add a div class pagination before the list like this:
<div class="pagination">
<p class="counter">Page 1 of 2</p>
<ul> ?.
With fabrik instead of adding this class to a div it is add to the unordered list (<ul>).
I fix the display just adding in my css the class: pagination li, that it is missing in the bootstrap file (or at least in the one downloaded from the website)
However I was looking as well to the alternative of adding this class before the ul from the back end in order to avoid adding the css. Is this possible? Or as a project it is better to change the display of the pagination in the next release?
Thanks

Hi

Im not sure what it is I should be looking at here, what is 'wrong' exactly? when you say 'usually' - where are you referring to?
The pagination has changed from 3.0 to get things in line with the way boostrap requires the pagination to be structured for styling, are you comparing perhaps with 3.0?

ahh ok :) I guess Joomla must have updated their markup since I wrote ours. I've now updated things in github so we use the same html

-Rob

no problem - please remember to close the thread if its resolved. I've done that for you (it just saves me opening it a couple of times to check if there's something I need to look at when I make a parse of the forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back