Problem with List Access permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo-ka

I'm having a problem setting group access permissions in Lists.
I want to limit the View Record and View List to Registered group and all the other settings to Special group.
But when i set the Delete records option to Special group, the box in front-end is disabled and the View Icon and option is not available.

I think it might be a bug, because when i set the Delete Records option to Registered group everything is ok, but i don't want Registered users to delete records.

I think this one has been fixed already, at least creating the same set up (and logging in as a user who belongs to the registered group) I can see my test list and the button is there to select the view details page.
So first try updating from github, if that doesn't work can you tell me which list these settings are on?

I think this one has been fixed already, at least creating the same set up (and logging in as a user who belongs to the registered group) I can see my test list and the button is there to select the view details page.
So first try updating from github, if that doesn't work can you tell me which list these settings are on?

Problem persists...

List is Referee Supervision. (back end)
You can access it in Front end in My Observation Reports on the left menu. If you set up a Registered Member only you find you cannot view list details unless you allow delete also.

I've updated from latest github (i think)...

Hi
could you set the user you supplied to a super admin, I need to do a global checkin on all of the checked out elements/lists etc, so I can view them n the admin and work out why your set up works differently to my test one.
thanks

Hello Rob.
Done as requested.

Hi
could you set the user you supplied to a super admin, I need to do a global checkin on all of the checked out elements/lists etc, so I can view them n the admin and work out why your set up works differently to my test one.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back