Problems with update to Fabrik 3.6

Bauer

I updated to Joomla 3.7 yesterday as well as all of the 'Updates' shown in the Joomla Extensions Update list today.

Attached is a screen print of the error messages shown in Joomla when I try updating the 'Fabrik List - Link' plugin to v.3.6. (All the others updated just fine)

Also - Below is the list of fabrik 7 extensions I currently have in my Joomla Extensions Manager which were not updated with the updates from Joomla Extensions Update (those that do not show the Date as 'April 2017').

Fabrik Cron - REST
Site Plugin 3.4 December 2015 Rob Clayburn fabrik_cron 10768

Fabrik List - Filter View
Site Plugin 3.4 December 2015 Rob Clayburn fabrik_list 10828

Fabrik List - Link
Site Plugin 3.5.2 January 2017 Media A-Team, Inc. fabrik_list 12550

Fabrik Module - Tag Cloud
Site Module 3.1 January 2012 Media A-Team, Inc. N/A 12094

Fabrik Package
Site Package 3.3.3 September 2015 Fabrik N/A 10083

Fabrik Validation - is IBAN
Site Plugin 3.6 March 2017 Media A-Team, Inc. fabrik_validationrule 12658

System - Fabrik J2Store
Site Plugin 1.0.0 Nov 2015 Media A-Team, Inc. system 12441

Aside from 'Fabrik List - Link', are these others still being supported?

Attachments

• fabrikUpdateError1.png
    fabrikUpdateError1.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Hi Bauer,
I got the same error on my system here at home, but not online. However, the update did NOT work, even though no errors were reported. Neither at home or online. No errors.

Best regards,
Arnor

@arnor@icetips.com : I assume you are running J!3.6.5? Try again to update Fabrik.

@Bauer:
Fabrik Package is alway showing the version of your first installation

List -Filter view, Cron - Rest are not in the recent Fabrik version, so you have old folders.

list -link (and form - stripe) got the correct version after one more update on my site.

form - j2store has the correct version in the code (3.6 and April2017 in j2store.xml) but it seems Joomla doesn't get it:confused:

module tag cloud: has the wrong version also in GitHub

Thanks for the info, troester.

The latest Update for 'Fabrik List - Link' plugin also worked for me this morning without any errors (except a notice about how the deleted layout folder did not exist).

So the List -Filter view, Cron - Rest is no longer supported and I should probably uninstall it, correct? And the others should be ok to use?

Hi,

Been out of town. I will test the installer again tomorrow (Monday) morning and will keep you posted! Thanks for all the hard work :)

Best regards,
Arnor

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back