Record user logout date/time?

hominid4

Hi. One of my Fabrik projects is a company portal where employees log in and enter info about clients assigned to them. That works as needed. What my client is now wanting is a way to keep track (date/time) of when his employees log in and out. For the login I thought maybe I could use the lastvisitdate in the Users table, but wasn't quite how to handle the logout date/time.

And of course there's the issues with employee's sessions timing out, if they login and out periodically during their shift, etc. Would something like this using Fabrik/Joomla not be possible due to all those variables and instances?

Thanks!,
J!3.3.x
Fabrik Latest Github

My two cents on this. You could have a time element running from fabrik plugin and have a custom logout button/link that will stop the timer->log data->end users session.

Ah! Didn't think of a timer approach. That may be just what this calls for, if it records the date as well. I'll check it out.

Thanks!

Awesome, thanks! I'm having to leave out of town for the weekend but will jump back on this Monday to start hashing things out.

Thanks again.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back