Session not clearing on frontend form

chavab_1

I'm fairly new to Joomla and I'm working on my first project using Fabrik.

I created the list, group, form and elements. I'm trying to add the form to an Article to be displayed on the frontend. The form displays correctly except I'm running into a problem whenever a field validation fails. First off the error message shows up but the close button disappears so there's no way to close the message. Then if I refresh the screen to clear it, the message still remains. Only this time the close button is shown and I can close the message. However, it seems like it's not cleared because even if all fields pass validation, the form will not submit. I don't get an error message or anything else. I look in the console and there's no indication that anything is wrong. It doesn't matter how many times I refresh my screen, the same thing happens. I think the session is not clearing. The funny thing is that if I go into the Article where I've embedded the form and hit the Save button, now the cache seems to clear and the form return to its original state.

I've looked all over the place to see if anyone has had a similar problem but I haven't found anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back