include a slideshow module within a fabrik details page

puzzled

Hi - just when you thought you had got rid of me! LOL!! ;)

...the home page on my site uses a nice slideshow module (RokSprocket Features) with captions that came with my Ximenia template... I can duplicate this and alter the settings to use it elsewhere on the site.

So, I have a joomla menu item (with filters) that shows a list of Hotels in the front end linked to a details page - all good. But on the details page for each Hotel I want to use the slideshow module to display 4 or 5 images for that specific Hotel with captions.

I could create duplicates of the slideshow module so that I have one for each Hotel but that is not going to be easy for my clients who at the moment just fill in one fabrik form and do not go into joomla admin, and I would end up with thousands of them. Also, I have no idea how to get them onto the fabrik details pages that are created automatically.

The site I am referring to is in your MySites area (same one as before) I have given the full url to the actual page I am working on.

Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I have been looking at the Fabrik slideshow visualization but there is very little on the wiki about this - do you know if I can use this within a Hotel detail page to show a batch of images of just that hotel?
Thanks

------------- Edit ----------------
I have managed to get the visualization to show in my details page by putting this in the Intro section of my form.
{fabrik view=visualization id=1 hoteltablename___id=23}
This seems to work great and just shows the hotel with the id of 23 however I need this to be relevant to each hotel. At the moment all hotels show the same visualization.
Any ideas?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back